Illustration Friday! The Queen of Sheepah. (WOOL)


   Yeah! It's Friday... well not really yet.  I had to post early this week as I will be attending an Illustration Conference this Friday.   This week's topic is WOOL.  I was inspired by an illustration on a friends webpage.  They did a fantastic illustration of a sheep knitting.  It makes me smile every time I visit her site.  I wanted to do something with sheep and yarn and knitting, but didn't want to recreate the same illustration.  I came up with this idea of the Queen of Sheepah (tentatively titled) which is a funny twist on the concept.  I wanted to display the "wool" in both the regal colored turtleneck and also making a "wig" of yarn balls.  I actually just was using this as an excuse to illustrate multi-colored yarn balls, which is quite fun.  I also think the idea of sweater wearing sheep is cute.

     Anyway, here she is. I have of course included development work. :0)

Till next time.
Keep sketching, keep thinking, keep laughing and most important of all, keep making art. 
Cheers,
LEWIS




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts