ZEN: The Natural State of Things



     It's Illustration Friday and This week's topic is Natural.  I'm not really the type of individual who likes to express their personal feelings on such a public place. So let's just say that I have had a bad week... well to be more accurate: bad month. 

     I have been in need to return to a Natural State of myself. I needed to find some Zen tonight, so I created some. Not really wanting to say much this week nor do I feel like sharing process...

     So just Enjoy. Find some Zen in your life this weekend and get Natural, whatever this would mean to you.  I have included below a series of images I found on Google to help get you started on your way, NATURALLY.

Until next time,
Keep sketching, keep thinking, keep laughing and most important of all, keep making art. 
Cheers,
LEWIS












Comments

Popular Posts