Moscow Mitch is SEEING RED (but Not Republican-Red) on Illustration Friday


"Yellow-Bellied Comrade"
Lewis W. Porter, 2019

“For there to be betrayal, there would have to have been trust first.”
-Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games

    
THIS POST IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
SO. I have taken down this post because it was more of an emotionally reactive rant (not unjustified) than it was a fair minded discussion about why I created this piece. 
I don't like half-doing anything and the original post felt like it completely missed the mark.
I'm reworking my words and will have a more well-written and balanced post about political art 
this upcoming week.
I'm not sorry for my feelings on certain very visceral issues in our country and current politicized human crises and tragedies. However, I am self-disappointed that I didn't write something I was proud of and that truly didn't express what I had originally set out to express. 
I didn't write them the right way (Say that 5x fast ;0))
If you read the original post, sorry about that.
I'm trying again....
CHECK BACK VERY SOON! 
Luv you all!

Comments

Popular Posts